Tuesday, December 22, 2009

~ 舞蹈表演~ 麻坡 ~

23-11-2009 (Monday) : This is my first time where I attending outside activities without mama accompanied me. 1.30p.m. Mama fetch me and Sabrina (mama’s friend’s daughter) to the Dance Sky Studio at Batu Berendam then she went to work.

All the dancer gather at the studio and after reporting our name, all the dancer from SJK(C) Bukit Beruang were instructed to line up and goes up to the bus. There are 2 school buses to fetch us to Muar for performance.

We reached Pu Nan Primary School, Muar at about 3.30p.m., we change our costume then we have rehearsed on the stage. After rehearse, we wait for turn to make-up by appointed Make-up Artist.

I having my dinner at about 6.00p.m., there are 3 variety of food, so I chosen Chicken Rice as my dinner. After dinner, the entire dancer waited at the back stage. I play with my friends.

This dance performance are organized by United Youth Movement of Malaysia, Muar Branch – 舞蹈文化齐聚大汇演 叽叽查查VProgramme starts at 7.30p.m. with the arrival of guests, then performance of 1 Malaysia dance. Then speech by the Chairman of United Youth Movement of Malaysia then continue with opening ceremony.

Mama arrived at Muar with her friend Aunty Goh (Sabrina’s mother) at about 8.00p.m. so mama went to the backstage to look for me.

After the opening ceremony, the dance performance start. There are total of 20 dance to perform. Our Dance – 喜洋洋 no. 6 and one more dance 小蟋蟀 from our school also is no. 10.

Mama snaps a few photos for those dance and record a video clip for our dance.

We didn’t wait until all the dance performance finish. We left from PuNan school for supper then we heading back to Melaka. We reach Melaka at about 11.00p.m.

~ 美婷,(me) 纭芝, 沙琵那~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ 我家的三个宝贝 ~

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker