Friday, July 9, 2010

~ My New Hair Style _2010 ~

Chinese New Year is coming .... every year as usual i will bring my kids to trim their hair before CNY, me too....


I permed my hair before, either perm half or whole hair, doing rebonding before too but never cut short short one... coz i hate it as i got thick and rough hair..the shorter the hair the curly it is..


This year thinking to perm hair again...recently saw one sales girl at Jonker street perm her hair with very nice curl, so i decided to curly my hair too.... so the stylist suggested me to cut the front hair short...so i tried it... and now with new look, but dont knw it suit me or not.. Some people thought that i am wearing wig..kakakaka



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ 我家的三个宝贝 ~

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker